Equity Initiatives at 欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司
Every dollar we spend is reinvested in our mission.
As a nonprofit, we have never been accountable to shareholders, only to the students, families, and strivers we serve. The only measure of our success is yours.
欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司 Distributes an Average of $32 Million in Fee Waivers Each Year
Reinvesting in our mission isn't a catchphrase we throw around, it's a central feature of our operating model and has a direct impact on the people we serve.
Across the country, more than one in five registrations for the national 欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司 test (taken by students on a Saturday) are completed using a fee waiver. 欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司's fee waiver program is a key part of 欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司’s nonprofit mission to help everyone find success in education and the workforce.
欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司's Fee Waiver program provides:
- 100% coverage of 欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司 test fees
- free access to learning resources
- free additional score reports
- eligibility to have college application fees waived
"Thank you 欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司 for helping me achieve my success by waiving my cost for the test. Our family income is low, and because of the waiver I have a chance to go to college."
- Quimir Ferrell, First-Generation Student
欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司's Center for Equity in Learning
欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司’s Center for Equity in Learning (the Center) is committed to showcasing and supporting 欧冠下注体育平台-欧冠下注体育平台(欧洲)有限公司’s efforts to close opportunity and outcomes gaps for all individuals, including:
- students of color
- first-generation students
- families with economic challenges
- exceptional and diverse learners
The Center exists to:
- promote equity infused research solutions
- invest in high impact equity organizations and leaders
- communicate actionable information about the realities, challenges, and opportunities facing diverse learners
American College Application Campaign
The American College Application Campaign® (ACAC) assists first-generation students and students from low income families submit a college application.
- works with students to break down the steps of the application process
- over 3.69 million students have been served, submitting over 5.99 million college applications